A restaurant and its kitchen generate high volumes of grease that is extremely difficult to remove without the right commercial-grade cleaning equipment. This grease is tracked through dining areas, restrooms and throughout the facility leading to lost business, potentially dangerous slip-and-fall accidents and more. Halo provides one-time deep cleans and regularly scheduled commercial kitchen cleaning for your restaurant.
Get A Free Estimate
As a restaurant or food service provider, maintaining a clean, healthy and accident-free facility – from back-of-house, to entryways, floors and restrooms – will keep your employees safe and your customers coming back.
Halo Restoration Services is a professional commercial kitchen cleaning company that uses state-of-the-art cleaning and disinfecting equipment and environmentally-friendly techniques to help create a cleaner and safer kitchen and work environment.
Commercial Kitchen Deep Cleaning Services
Halo’s technicians are certified to inspect and detail any and all equipment in your commercial kitchen.
Our technicians will remove belts, racks, baskets, grills, insulated panels or windows to remove grease buildup in interior bake chambers and on disassembled parts.
Once grease-free, the appliances are reassembled and tested to ensure fully restored functionality. Finally, the exterior areas are polished to remove streaks and fingerprints.
Appliances serviced include:
- Commercial Ovens: When your oven isn’t cleaned properly, you’ll find performance problems, issues with flavor from old food particles that remain on the inside, even smoke. Our technicians are experienced in using the best deep cleaning procedures and the safest chemicals for gas ovens or electric ovens.
- Commercial Convection Ovens: In addition to applying the standard deep cleaning techniques used to clean a commercial oven, our technicians clean the intake fan and inspect its hinges to ensure it will properly secure the fan.
- Commercial Deep Fryers: The deep fryer needs to be regularly cleaned and inspected to ensure it continues functioning properly. Every couple of months, our technicians will give your fry pot a boil out, which involves draining out the old oil and deep cleaning the vat. We also clean the elements or heating ribbons to remove leftover grease and food particles.
- Charbroilers and Grills: Our technicians carefully treat the cast iron or stainless steel grates, focusing on areas where fat, grease or food may have accumulated. Deflector trays and crumb trays are also emptied and cleaned. If cooking grids are heavily soiled or show a large amount of carbonization, we use a commercial degreasing solution, as necessary.
- Griddles: If not cleaned regularly, grease can accumulate into a gummy layer on griddles which will then carbonize into a hard, difficult to remove substance. Our technicians deep clean using a non-abrasive griddle cleaner, and will re-season the surface, if needed.
- Warming and Holding Equipment: Our technicians clean and sanitize your warming and holding equipment, including its removeable trays, self-contained removable tops and the interior of the equipment.
- Commercial Gas Ranges & Electric Ranges: We remove all drawers, trays and chutes that trap or collect grease and crumbs on the range and give them a deep clean. Our technicians also thoroughly clean around the pilot areas and the burners to remove any food or spills that could ignite and cause damage to the burner area. In cases where grease and food have been cooked onto the surface, a commercial-grade cleanser is used. The venting system attached to the range is then checked and repaired, if necessary to ensure proper kitchen venting.
- Commercial Range Hoods: Over time, range hoods can become caked in dirt and grease buildup. Our technicians will first prepare the stove for cleaning, then clean the filter screen and exhaust hood surface, and degrease the exhaust hood. If needed, the filter will be replaced and the fan blades inspected.
- Commercial Toasters: In commercial toasters, bread crumbs can accumulate in nooks and crannies and create problems if not taken care of properly. Our technicians will clean tough-to-reach places, remove and clean the crumb tray and toast collector pans, and clean the toast feeder ramp. Additionally, we will check air vents for accumulation of debris, and wipe or vacuum clean.
- Rotisserie Ovens: In rotisserie ovens, grease will drip from the meats as they rotate in the oven. Our technicians professionally clean the spits and the rotors from the oven, as well as the inside of the oven to remove grease and food particles
- Waffle and Crepes Machines: Our technicians will remove stuck-on batter on the baking plates, and clean the exterior housing and handle.
Other areas of the kitchen our technicians will clean include:
- Faucets and Sprayers
- Undercounter Warewashing
- Disposers and Grease Traps
- Matting and Treads
- Commercial Dishwashers
- Dish and Glass Racks
- Hot Food Tables
- Commercial Steamers
- Equipment Stands and Filler Tables
The Halo Guarantee
We walk through your kitchen outlet with you to create a detailed breakdown of what you feel and what we recommend should be detailed.
From detailing the ceiling tile/grid to the FRP walls to the interior/exterior of ANY piece of equipment in your commercial kitchen, we can handle it all. Post cleaning, we perform a comprehensive walk-through to ensure all tasks have been executed per the Halo standards.